What Is Androzene?
Androzene is a supplement for male enhancement that claims to transform your sex life magically.
It promises to improve your sex drive by increasing the blood flow to your male organ to aid in faster erections. It says it could increase your stamina, boost your energy level and add the much-needed spice to your sex life, so that you can enjoy it better than before.
When a supplement claims that it can improve the quality and longevity of your erections, you would want to try it out, wouldn’t you? However, we recommend that you do your research first and read the review below before taking a call.
Who Makes Androzene?
Health Club Diet, LLC is the company that makes this supplement. It is registered with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), and it has got only a B-rating with them.
The company doesn’t enjoy positive reviews because customers have had problems with its policies, product efficiency and more. The official website of the product doesn’t give away too many details about this company.
Who Is Androzene For?
This dietary supplement is for an adult male who has problems in his sex life due to problems like premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, low sex drive, low libido, less stamina and other related issues.
If you have been diagnosed with other health ailments, you should consult your physician before consuming these pills. A normal, healthy man aged less than 30 years should also avoid consuming this product as it can lead to drastic side effects.
How Does Androzene Work?
This supplement claims to use an innovative technique called Androphase Delivery System, which helps your body to absorb all the ingredients in a better way.
The product’s website claims that it is the only male enhancement supplement in which users will see a lasting effect of the ingredients.
While most of the other supplements in this category are effective for about 3 to 5 hours, Androzene claims that men will feel the sex drive in them till the next day. It promises to improve blood flow to the penis to make your erections harder, longer and more satisfying, thanks to its clinically tested ingredients.
The label of the bottle gives us the list of ingredients contained in 3 capsules. They are:
- 33mg of Niacin – Traditionally, niacin was used to treat ailments like erectile dysfunction. It also helps in improved blood flow to the male organ.
- 420mg of Calcium – It’s needed for the overall improvement of the bones.
- 60mg of Zinc – It helps in relaxing blood vessels.
- 336mg of Androzene proprietary blend – This blend is made up of the following:
- Guarana Seed Extract – It contains 22% caffeine, which helps in improving stamina and speed, thereby reducing fatigue considerably.
- Yohimbine – It helps in improving arousal and sex drive, but didn’t prove to treat problems of erectile dysfunction.
- Taurine – This building block of protein is an amino acid that helps in improving mental relaxation and mood swings.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract – It’s claimed to be an aphrodisiac ingredient, but no studies prove the same.
- Eleuthero Root Extract – Commonly known as Siberian Ginseng, it is known to give relaxation to one’s muscles.
- Epimedium Extract – It is known to treat problems like erectile dysfunction and one’s overall quality of sex life.
- Nettle Root Extract –It’s an antioxidant that is known to boost testosterone levels in the body.
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract – It prevents enlargement of prostate.
- Tribulus Terrestris – It has been used in other male enhancement supplements.
Though all of these ingredients have been proven to be effective individually, this particular formula has not been tested for its efficacy. Also, the composition of these ingredients is not specified clearly, which doesn’t reflect well on the product.
Androzene Side Effects
We wouldn’t call this supplement safe, because of the side effects that accompany it. Dizziness, nausea and stomach upsets are some of the common side effects that you might experience within the first few days of consuming these pills.
Other serious side effects include strokes, sinus pain, drooling, increased palpitations, anxiety attacks, confused thinking, loss of concentration, insomnia, vomiting, irregular heartbeat, nosebleeds and high blood pressure.
According to the website, you can take one to three tablets (depending on your need, age, weight and other factors) half an hour before bed or half an hour before you indulge in sex. This needs to be taken on an empty stomach.
Most of the customer reviews about Androzene have been negative. This is because men didn’t experience any improvement in their erection or sexual desire.
Yes, it may lead to better arousal and foreplay, but it wasn’t quite effective in helping men to prolong their erections. Also, the high price and the manufacturer’s low credibility affected this supplement to a great extent.
Where To Buy Androzene?
This supplement can be purchased from its official website and leading online stores like Amazon. It is one of the high-priced male enhancement supplements on the market today. Let us see the cost structure herewith:
- One bottle of 90 pills cost $124.99 (with replenishment subscription) and $114.99 (without replenishment subscription)
- Two bottles with replenishment cost $249.98 (you get one bottle totally free)
- Two bottles without replenishment cost $229.98 (you get one bottle totally free)
- Six bottles cost $374.94
The company offers a 30-day money back guarantee when you buy one bottle and a 30-day supply, and a 90-day money back guarantee when you buy a 90-day supply.
Does Androzene Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
None of the ingredients used in Androzene is scientifically tested. There have been no studies to prove that they help men to improve the quality of their erections or mitigate the risk of ailments like erectile dysfunction.
This supplement is also quite steeply priced, which makes it apprehensive for middle-class men to try out this product. Since there are a lot of unresolved cases with the company about the quality of its product and pricing details, we would recommend you to stay away from it.
There are better, cheaper and scientifically tested male enhancers available on the market. Therefore, our verdict is that this supplement is not worth your money at all.